Author Visit: Please use the contact form below to book an author visit with Dr. Sontag. An order of ten books or more also comes with a free online visit to your classroom, and possibly a book discount from the publisher. Request the latest bulk order offerings when you send in your contact form.
Newsletter: Those wishing to sign up for Marie’s newsletter and receive a link to the audio of either California Trail Discovered, chapter 1-3, or The Bronze Dagger chapters 1-3 revised, click here.
Contact Dr. Sontag to book an author visit. Here is a list of student topics she has addressed.
- Inspiration and Motivation – How Do We Find Them?
– Example of Ryan Murphy, Three-time Olympic gold medalist
– What inspiration and motivation means, and how I find these for my writing
– How students can find and maintain inspiration and motivation
- The Writing Process – Like Baking a Cake!
– What’s involved in the fiction writing process
– Personal writing-process examples
– Tips for students when writing fiction
- Dreams Are Like Hard Boiled Eggs
– How I pursued my childhood dream of becoming an author
– Help students identify dreams they have
– Motivate students to pursue their dreams